Friday, October 16, 2015

Joey Juliano
10-16-15
Period: 4

Family

               In my opinion, family is the most important thing in life. Your family does not have to make up of related people. As long as the family is loving, caring and true. In my own words the definition of family is a group of people that stay together through everything. Family members can also be your best friend. For instance you call your brother your best friend or you can call you best friend your brother. Family is where life begins and keeps on moving forward. Although many family do not get along deep down they still love each other dearly. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing. Life supplies you with a caring family and some people neglect the amazing gift. Something to notice is the last three letters in "family" are I, L and Y, ironically, I-L-Y is shortened for the phrase "I love you". This is the most powerful phrase that exists in this universe. True lovers don't marry someone who they can live with, they marry someone who they can't live without. 
              Everyone's family can get on their nerves sometimes, believe me growing up with three other siblings is not the easiest thing in the world. Especially being the youngest. Even though it's not easy, I don't even know where I would stand this day without them. Would I be more successful? Would I not be where I am today? Would I even be a thought? God knows. I don't often think of these questions because I am very thankful to have a loving family that cares for me so much. As a wise cartoon character (Stitch) once said, "Ohana means family. And family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten". I consider this statement correct. Although Kevin got left behind and forgotten in Home Alone, it was an accident. Time spent with family is worth every second. No families are the same, and there is no such thing as the "Perfect Family".  If there was truly a "Perfect Family" it would not function the same as the average family. They would not contain true love for everyone apart of the family. While everybody either wants their family to be perfect, it just will not come true. Because of this, everyone believes that their family is perfect. A family can be a sports team, a group of friends, or even two people at hold love for each other. Many people say "I don't know where I'd be without my family", but I say "I don't know what I'd do without my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment